In the year 1947, Benny Frank established Benny's Pawn Shop. Since then, Benny's has been an operational fixture of the El Paso community, for 67 years, offering quality merchandise and short-term loans, as well as community outreach and services. The store was owned and operated by Benny Frank till 1983, when he passed it on to his son, Saul, who manages the business to this day. Saul has been able to successfully carry the Benny's name forward by effectively expanding the business. Benny's currently has a total of seven convenient locations in the El Paso region. Together with his brother-in-law Don Glicksten, and their 55 employees, the Benny's team works every day to help service El Pasoans in their time of need.